Playhouse 22, will be accepting show submissions from directors for the 2014-2015 season.
Submissions should include the following:
- copy of the show script;
- cover letter with contact information;
- brief summary of show that is no more than one page long;
- theatrical resume, including letters of recommendation;
- potential staffing needs and dates available, and
- any expected major scheduling conflicts related to directing a show from September 2014 through summer 2015.
Please submit shows that are better known for larger and more diverse audiences.
Playhouse 22 will be considering a potential “Black Box” type series of smaller shorter-run shows that may be performed on the theater’s regular stage. These shows should be smaller shows that are not necessarily well known, but “experimental” in nature.
The deadline is January 1, 2014. Information may be mailed to the following address:
Play Selection Committee
East Brunswick,NJ 08816
Or electronically at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information is available by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at 732.254.3939.